The Main Screens group currently consists of six (9) options:
||This selection will return the user to the Main Screen Welcome page.
||Notice of Application
||This function will allow the user to complete and submit a Notice of Application to offer a new program.
||This screen allows the user to maintain the master list of all courses offered by the college.
||This option allows a menu of courses to be identified as a group.
||This option allows the user to submit and maintain detailed information about Career and Technical Education programs.
||This function allows similar programs with different awards to be grouped under a Main Program.
||This option allows the user to export their data to an Excel spreadsheet template.
||Screen information and Functions
This feature allows the user to access every form or report available based on role. Current roles identified are:
NOTE: These roles may be modified or added to in the future.
Administrators – Full access to all data in application (Reserved for DCCWD/EII Staff).
- ODE – Currently, full access to all data in application (Reserved for DCCWD/EII Staff).
- CollegeAdmin - Access to data for the college they are associated with and the ability to Add, Edit, Delete the Notice of Application, Courses, Course Categories, and submit changes to CCWD/EII for approval.
- Colleges – Access to data for the college they are associated with and the ability to Add, Edit, Delete, the Notice of Application, Courses, Course Categories. Cannot submit changes.
- Guest –Read only access with ability to view everything in the system with the exception of the Manage Users and Create a New User screens.
Screen Information and Functions
In the top right corner several options and pieces of information are displayed.
- The name of the institution is displayed here.
- A link for submitting feedback is provided here. Clicking the link will bring the following pop up form:
- The current user name that is logged in is displayed.
- Click LOGOUT to log out of the system.